Terms & Conditions
Studio Terms and Conditions Vansi cover all classes, workshops, courses, coaching and retreats and all other similar activities organized by studio Vansi.
We apply separate conditions for our retreats: see the retreat conditions below.
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions;
Vansi – Vanessa Koerts – Chamber of Commerce 27275981 located at Cornelis de Wittstraat 8, 2242 LW Wassenaar
The participant (Participants): any natural or legal person who joins studio Vansi sign up for or book activities.
Each participant is required to agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to participating. The General Terms and Conditions apply to every participant.
Article 1 General & the Agreement
1.1) The booking or participation in one of the (yoga) classes, workshops, courses, coaching, or other activities offered by studio Vansi (via the personal account at Eversport, whether by e-mail, telephone or otherwise), means that you as a booker/participant agree with these General Terms and Conditions.
1.2) Participation in the lessons, workshops, courses and coaching is entirely at the participant's own risk.
1.3) Each participant is obliged to report physical complaints to the teacher/coach/trainer before the start of the lesson. Participation is only possible if your health is not an obstacle. If in doubt, always contact your (treating) (family) doctor and/or physiotherapist. Always consult a doctor/specialist first, even in the case of past operations, chronic complaints or in doubt.
Article 2 Booking, Payment & Cancellation
2.1) For regular lessons, workshops and courses, due to the maximum group size, the participant must register prior to the activity via the online class schedule on the website www.vansi.eu of the eversport app.
2.2) The participant must pay the rate due (as stated on the website www.vansi.eu is indicated or at the relevant workshop or course) before the start of the activity in one go to be paid on the account via the appropriate registration system Eversport† If this is not possible, and only in consultation with the studio Vansi, payment must be made 24 hours before the planned activity by bank transfer to IBAN NL65RABO0107176998 tnv Vansi, stating name and activity.
2.3) In the event of non-payment or late payment, studio Vansi the right to recover the collection costs and collection costs from the participant or customer.
2.4) Refund of the rate of a studio with your van orsi gift voucher is cannot and cannot be exchanged for cash.
2.5) Cancellation of a reservation for a pregnancy, postnatal yoga, mama move strong or pilates group lesson is free of charge and can be done up to 12 hours before the start of the reserved lesson via participant's personal account at Eversport, or by e-mail at studio Vansi† Does the participant not log out or participant logs in within this term off at studio Vansi, we will charge the entire lesson rate.
2.6) Cancellation of a reservation for a workshop or course is free of charge and can be done up to 48 hours before the start of the reserved activity via participant's personal account at Eversport, or by e-mail at studio Vansi† Participant does not log out or participant logs in within After this term, we will charge the entire rate.
2.7) In case of cancellation of a reservation booked by the participant coaching and/or (partner) private lesson/workshop payment is always due unless the appointment is made by telephone or email at least 24 hours before start of the appointment is cancelled. In all other cases, payment is still due.
2.8) In the event of long-term illness or absence for weekly lessons, the participant can contact the studio Vansi so that an arrangement can be made for the use and extension of the period of validity of the dot cards or membership. Assuming this is indicated in the term of the strip card or membership. If you report too late or after the term, any arrangements will no longer be possible or will lapse. No refund is possible on membership or strip card payments.
Article 3 - Exclusion
3.1) Studio Vansi has the right to refuse participation of the registered participant or customer in a lesson, workshop, course or coaching, if the participant has not fulfilled his payment obligations in time.
3.2) Studio Vansi has the right to refuse access to the lesson, workshop, course or coaching to the participant, without stating reasons.
Article 4 – Change & Cancellation by studio Vansi
4.1) Studio Vansi reserves the freedom to change the general terms and conditions, prices, teachers, lesson times, location, character and dates of the lessons, workshops, courses, coaching and other activities at any time. Become participants via the website www.vansi.eu and where necessary, stay informed of any changes via email and the Eversport app.
4.2) Studio Vansi has the right to cancel a yoga class, workshop, course, coaching or any other activity without giving reasons. However, we will always do this as early as possible and inform you as well as possible about the reason and alternatives. If an activity is cancelled, we will notify you via the mail and the Eversport app.
4.3) During and outside school holidays, Studio Van . cansi be closed for a day, several days, a week or weeks. When this is the case, this will be announced via the website www.vansi.eu and / or via the mail, and via the Eversport App. communicated.
4.4) Although the lessons are held weekly for almost the entire year, we reserve the right to cancel the lessons 4 weeks in the year due to holidays. No refunds are possible on membership or strip card payments.
Article – Liability
5.1) Studio Vansi and its lecturers and employees undertake to carry out the given assignment to the best of their knowledge and ability.
5.2) Studio Vansi and her teachers are not responsible for damage and/or loss of property of the participant on location, nor for any form of physical injury before, during or after class. The participants participate in the lessons, workshops, courses, coaching and all other activities, at their own risk.
Article – Applicability and Disputes
6.1) These terms and conditions apply to all agreements with studio Vansi concerning the participation in or booking of lessons, workshops, courses, coaching and training, or advice in the broadest sense of the word, offered by studio Vansi.
6.2) Deviations from this agreement are only binding if they have been confirmed in writing by studio Vansi.
6.3) Disputes arising from the agreements to which these General Terms and Conditions apply, will be submitted to the competent court in the place or area where studio Van has its registered office.si subject to appeal.
Article - Privacy
7.1) The registration of personal data is treated with strict confidentiality and never passed on to third parties.
www. vansi.eu – privacy statement
General conditions for weekends and (day) retreats
These General Terms and Conditions of Studio Vansi regarding the weekends and (day) retreats organized by the studio relate to the yoga classes, massages and workshops, transport and all other activities organized by the studio Vansi during the (yoga) weekend or the (day) retreats.
ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS
Participant: The natural person who wishes to participate or participates in one of the studio Vansi organized weekends or (day) retreat.
Performer: Study Vansi (ie Vanessa Koerts and/or members of the studio Vansi team).
Day/Weekend Retreats: The weekend or (day) retreat organized by the performers and all yoga/meditation/preparatory classes, massages, workshops, walks and all other activities organized by the studio Vansi during this weekend or (day) retreat.
Day/weekend costs: The costs of the weekend or (day) retreat, to be paid by the Participant to the Provider, which are associated with registering and/or following a specific weekend or (day) retreat.
Damage: all claims, damages and costs that are in any way related to or arise from the assignment.
ARTICLE 2. THE AGREEMENT
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all activities organized during the day/weekend retreat.
2. The moment the participant indicates to register for the day/weekend retreat, the participant agrees to these General Terms and Conditions as well as the payment of the day/weekend costs due for the relevant day/weekend retreat.
ARTICLE 3. PARTICIPATION
1. A Participant can register for the day/weekend retreat by submitting a fully completed registration form and paying the day/weekend costs. Registration can be done by e-mail email@example.com
2. A place in the day/weekend retreat is only guaranteed for the Participant after the Provider has received the completed registration form and payment in good order.
3. Participation in the day/weekend retreat and in all activities organized by the Provider prior to, during and immediately after the day/weekend retreat (such as transport to and from the location) is entirely at the participant's own risk.
4. In the event of physical and/or mental complaints before the start of the day/weekend retreat, the participant is requested to consult with his (treating) (general) doctor and/or physiotherapist and/or obstetrician about his participation.
5. Participation is only possible if participant's health is not an obstacle. In case of doubt, we also advise the participant to contact his (treating) (family) doctor and/or physiotherapist and/or obstetrician, as well as in the event of operations in the past, chronic complaints or doubt, we advise the participant to always consult a doctor/specialist before the Participant registers for the day/weekend retreat.
ARTICLE 4. THE PAYMENT
1. After registration for the day/weekend retreat via the e-mail, the day/weekend retreat must be paid no later than 3 days after registration via Wed online registration and payment system (Eversport).
2. In the event of late payment, the Contractor has the right to cancel the Participant's reservation. However, this does not release the Participant from its payment obligation.
3. Operators provide a clear overview of what is included in the day/weekend costs. It may also be the case that a surcharge must be paid for deviating services during the weekend or (day) retreat, for example an additionally booked massage, transport, etc. Payment of deviating services is preferably made prior to the weekend or (day) retreat. If it is decided on site to purchase a different service, payment will be made on site in cash or by digital transfer.
ARTICLE 5: CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT
1. Participation in the day/weekend retreat can only be canceled in writing. This can be done by email firstname.lastname@example.org and is valid after confirmation of cancellation from the Operator. In case of cancellation of participation, the following applies:
2. The Participant can cancel his registration free of charge up to 35 days before the start of the day/weekend retreat.
3. Within 35 days before the start of the day/weekend retreat, the Participant can cancel her registration, in which case 50% of the day/weekend costs will be charged.
4. Within 25 days to 15 days before the start of the day/weekend retreat, the Participant can cancel her registration, in which case 75% of the day/weekend costs will be charged.
- If the Participant cancels her registration within 15 days before the start of the day/weekend retreat, 100% of the day/weekend costs will be charged.
6. If the Participant cannot participate in the day/weekend retreat for whatever reason, the already paid day/weekend costs will not be refunded.
7. If the Participant is unable to attend the day/weekend retreat booked by him or her, substitution is permitted, but only after consultation with the Executor and provided that the details of the replacement participant are provided to the Executor no later than 1 day before the start. have been forwarded by e-mail.
8. Participation in the program during the day/weekend retreat is on a voluntary basis. Participants are free to waive the program offered. Waiving participation in the program does not entitle the Participant to a (partial) refund of the day/weekend costs already paid, nor does it entitle the Participant to a replacement lesson or activity.
9. Participants can take out travel and/or cancellation insurance with an insurer to cover unforeseen costs of cancellation.
ARTICLE 6: CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT BY PERFORMERS
1. The provider reserves the right to cancel the day/weekend retreat if there are good reasons to do so, including insufficient registrations, illness of the teacher(s) or force majeure (such as the (new) outbreak of a pandemic, or stricter Corona measures. In the event of the above, the day/weekend costs already paid by the Participants will be fully reimbursed by the Executor.
2. The provider reserves the right at all times to change the General Terms and Conditions, the day/weekend costs, the teachers, lesson times, location, character, content of the lessons, workshops, massages and coaching sessions and dates of the day/weekend retreat.
3. The performer is not obliged to fulfill any obligations if they are prevented from doing so as a result of force majeure (a circumstance that is not due to fault, and is not for their account under the law, a legal act or generally accepted views comes). An example of force majeure is weather conditions. In bad weather conditions, for example, a planned walk cannot take place. In this case, if desired, the performers will offer a replacement activity.
ARTICLE 7: LIABILITY AND RISK ACCEPTANCE
1. The provider undertakes to carry out the day/weekend retreat according to his/her insight and ability.
2. The provider is not responsible for damage and/or loss of property of the Participant on location, nor for any form of physical injury before, during or after the day/weekend retreat, including all activities during the weekend and transport to and from the day/weekend retreat. weekend retreat. The participant participates in the day/weekend retreat (and all activities within the day/weekend retreat) at his own risk and will not claim any rights arising from Article 6:179 of the Dutch Civil Code vis-à-vis the Executor.
3. By participating in the day/weekend retreat, the Participant expressly agrees to the above.
ARTICLE 8: PRIVACY
1. The registration of personal data will be treated strictly confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties outside the studio involved Vansiteachers, administrative staff, the administration system and the relevant documents for the Tax and Customs Administration.
ARTICLE 9: APPLICABILITY AND DISPUTES
1. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements with the Provider regarding participation in the day/weekend retreat and all resulting activities: transport, lessons or massages, courses, workshops, training, coaching and other forms of training, or advice in the broadest sense. sense of the word.
2. Deviations from this agreement are only binding if confirmed in writing by the Contractor.
3. Disputes arising from the agreements to which these General Terms and Conditions apply will be submitted to the competent court in the place or vicinity of the Contractor's establishment, subject to appeal.
Studio Vansi - Vanessa Kurts
- January 1 2023
- Vansi –Business address: Cornelis de Wittstraat 8, 2242 LW Wassenaar
- Tel: 06-43557504
By registering, reserving or booking you agree to the stated terms and conditions and you are registered with studio Vansi. Amendments: this information may change from time to time. It is therefore advisable to consult this information regularly, so that you are aware of the changes.