Outdoor Mama Move Strong The Hague
The outdoor experience for during your pregnancy and 1st year birth mamaIt gives you a positive feeling and a healthy boost.
A good condition of body & mind,
is the best preparation for childbirth and the time after.
De Mama Move Strong lesson is active, aimed at maintaining and improving your strength, vitality, flexibility and has a positive influence on your energy level, your general well-being and a good condition for body & mind.
The class is a combination of light cardio, strength endurance exercises, active yoga, movement-expanding postures and relaxation, awareness exercises. This has a positive influence on you and your growing child and ensures that you start your delivery and upcoming motherhood as smoothly and fit as possible. Moving outside gives you positive energy!
Our outdoor Mama Move Strong lesson has been specially developed in collaboration with pelvic specialist / physiotherapists!
Outdoor Mama Move Strong
By actively moving together in the open air in a professional and responsible manner, you promote and stimulate, among other things:
- Remove ENERGY BLOCKS in your body and reduce the amount of STRESS HORMONES.
- Does it REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE, gives BETTER NIGHT REST and PROMOTES BOTH FUNCTIONS.
- Prevents and reduces physical COMPLAINTS and COMPLICATIONS during your pregnancy and delivery.
- More confidence in your body and it positively influences the delivery.
- A FASTER RECOVERY after giving birth, even after your Caesarean delivery!
- Increase your PHYSICAL and MENTAL strength as new mama.
- Keep or bring your CONDITION up to standard.
- Gives it a RELAXING experience for yourself in the fresh air every week.
The weekly continuous lessons are together with other active (prospective) mama's and are given in small groups, to follow on or at Estate Clingendael.
You can join whenever you feel like it and continue with the lessons until your due date and beyond. We recommend that you start between 12 and 25 weeks during your pregnancy and from 6 weeks after your delivery. But you are also welcome if you can only participate later in the pregnancy or after you have given birth, it always works to your advantage!
For this lesson you do not need to bring anything (except a bottle of water). During the winter period, we recommend wearing several layers and wearing a hat and gloves. This way you stay warm and you can enjoy sports in the fresh air.
It is also possible to transfer after your delivery. Your membership and payment will be stopped from your due date up to a maximum of 3 months after your delivery.
De Mama Special lessons provide, among other things, more knowledge and depth.
The next 'Mama Specials' are offered:
- Birth Circuit (BC); we go through many birth positions through a circuit
- Birth Breath (BB); all breathing movements that are important in childbirth are offered
- Birth Together (BT); this is a fun prenatal yoga class together with your partner :)
- Birth Mindset (BM); positive mindset is very important in childbirth! How do you do that and how to deal with stress & anxiety in childbirth
- Mama Mindful (MM); in this lesson there is attention for your new mamas. We talk and share, but there are also simple exercises to really experience relaxation and respond to peace and tranquility.
Sign up for the Mama Specials via us online schedule.
In addition, we offer for all (upcoming) mama's within our community, who need explanation, support, questions and/or guidance it MAMA SUPPORT moment online On. We give this group free once a month! To register via theschedule.