prenatal yoga The Hague
prenatal yoga is for every expectant mama who wants to experience and apply the positive effects of exercise, relaxation and preparation. We are happy to give you and your little one the best start! This already starts with a conscious pregnancy and a supportive preparation.
By becoming aware you learn to trust, by trust you learn to let go. If you let go, your body can do its job during childbirth.
Being pregnant is a special and intense process in which your body undergoes a large number of changes and carries your baby in all love! In our weekly prenatal yoga classes you learn to consciously deal with all the changes; keep your body flexible and strong or improve it and make room for your baby in different ways
You become aware of the deep strength and basic trust in yourself that you use for childbirth. In addition, the lessons offer a moment of rest and give you the opportunity to consciously pay attention to yourself and your child.
prenatal yoga classes
Tuesday evening; Piet Heinstr. 98
Thursday evening; van Beverningkstr. 118
Friday morning; Scheveningseweg 14
Saturday morning; Amalia van Solmsstr. 155
During the prenatal yoga classes we give:
- Fine YOGA SERIES and BODY-ORIENTED exercises that promote your physical vitality and mobility, increasing strength, suppleness and flexibility, among other things.
- RELAXATION exercises to increase your body awareness and help you stay calm and focused feeling what you need in the moment.
- Specific and effective BREATHING TECHNIQUES to support and soften the course of your delivery.
- Safe TRANSITIONS and PREPARATIONS that you can use during childbirth, to give yourself and your baby more space and relief.
- Access feelings of SURRENDER and TRUST to what your body asks of you and know that you can do it.
- There is REST, ATTENTION and CONTACT for yourself and the development of your child.
- Tips to prevent, limit or remedy (pelvic) COMPLAINTS during pregnancy in a natural way.
- In every lesson INFORMATION about what to expect during labor and birth.
We offer several weekly pregnancy classes and you can join when you need it. We recommend that you start between 12 and 25 weeks and follow the weekly lessons until your due date, for a better physical and mental balance and a good preparation for your delivery. But even if you can't or don't want to participate until later in the pregnancy, you're welcome, it always works to your advantage! The lessons are suitable for every expectant mama, with or without experience.
Your (birth) partner is indispensable and plays an important role in the birth process. Additionally and in combination Birth Preps can be booked; mama move- short journey, well prepared, full journey of fully prepared.
If you want to prepare well for your next birth, you can use the mama move- Follow-Up books.
It is also possible to continue after your delivery for postnatal lessons. With a membership your payment can be paused for a maximum of 3 months.
De Mama Special lessons provide more knowledge, deepening, confidence and fun!
The next 'Mama Specials' are offered:
- Birth Circuit (BC); we go through many birth positions through a circuit
- Birth Breath (BB); all breathing movements that are important in childbirth are offered
- Birth Together (BT); this is a fun prenatal yoga class together with your partner :)
- Birth Mindset (BM); positive mindset is very important in childbirth! How do you do that and how to deal with stress & anxiety in childbirth
- Mama Mindful (MM); in this lesson there is attention for your new mamas. We talk and share, but there are also simple exercises to really experience relaxation and respond to peace and tranquility.
Sign up for the Mama Specials via oz online schedule.
In addition, we offer for all (upcoming) mama's within our community, who need explanation, support, questions and/or guidance it MAMA SUPPORT moment online On. We give this group free once a month! To register via the schedule.