Prenatal Partner workshop in The Hague
Giving birth together! For a good preparation for the birth of your baby.
Your delivery and the birth of your baby is one of the most impressive events, it connects you for life. A good preparation will give you and your partner more rest and confidence to positively support the delivery process, however it will go, and at the same time offer a good start to a new life.
THIS WORKSHOP CAN ALSO BE FOLLOWED ONLINE VIA ZOOM!
You learn during the Prenatal Partner workshop
What you can expect during the delivery and what you as a (delivery) partner can do to support and guide her. As a partner you can make an important and valuable contribution to the birth of your baby.
- You are learning to deal with different types of contractions naturally.
- We practice movements and delivery postures to ease the delivery in the different phases and to give more space to yourself and your child.
- How you as a (delivery) partner gain confidence in yourself and the delivery, so that she feels safe and supported, can relax more easily and the delivery process prospers.
- Breathing techniques and relaxation exercises.
- How you, as a (delivery) partner can support her in the best way, through massage and pressure techniques.
- In addition, you will receive practical explanations about the different stages of the delivery.
- There is room for questions, exchange and supplementation.
This Partner workshop consist of
A 2-hour workshop and it's a nice addition to the weekly prenatal yoga classes. You can register whenever you feel like. However we do recommend that you follow the workshop from 30 weeks into your pregnancy. The partner workshop is accessible to everyone, man proof (clear & compact) and in a relaxed, accessible atmosphere. After the workshop you will receive a digital handout.
Workshop is held in The Hague on
Sunday from 10.30hr to 12.30hr
The date is 4th of october 2020
Location: Amalia van Solmsstraat 155
For you together you pay €60