Postnatal yoga in The Hague
A pregnancy, birth and a new life with your baby cause major changes, both physically and mentally. Postnatal yoga guarantees; every week a little time for and with yourself! To release physical, mental and emotional tension and to find a new balance as a (new) mom. You feel stronger and more vital, and you come to rest and relaxation. Something that you as a (new) mommy may need a lot.
The yoga poses and exercises are especially for women who have recently given birth.
- The classes helps you to release physical, mental and emotional tension.
- To keep focusing your attention on your body, to relax and let the energy flow again.
- The focus is on guiding your body in a calm way and getting it back in shape. By using your breath you will find that you can find deeper relaxation in the posture.
- Also to strenghten and 'bring together' again by safely activating your abdomen, back and pelvic floor muscles.
- In the class we combine hatha yoga postures, muscle-strenghening exercises, breathing techneques, mindfulness and 'restorative'yoga, to ultimately achievev a deep relaxation.
When can you participate
You are welcome from about 4 weeks after your birth and you can start at any time.
It is accessible for every mother who has just given birth, experience with yoga is not required. If you like to continue with the weekly classes after postnatal yoga, you can move on to Mama flow yoga.
Postnalat yoga classes are in The Hague on
Thursday evening from 20.30hr till 21.45hr
Location: Bronovo (physiotherapy room), Bronovolaan 5